Our medical and radiation oncology specialists provide comprehensive cancer treatment tailored to each patient’s specific diagnosis. This highly personalized approach to treatment focuses on the patient’s health, family, lifestyle and emotional well-being. Because Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital is part of Riverside Health System, you can count on any needed consultations and referrals to one of the region’s top cancer programs.
Riverside Shore Cancer Center
Riverside Shore Cancer Center is located at 10085 William F. Bernart Circle in Nassawadox. The team of oncology specialists at Riverside Shore Cancer Center (RSCC) offers care individually tailored to each patient. They care for the patient’s medical as well as emotional needs and can help answer any questions or concerns patients may have. RSCC provides:
- Infusion services for cancer treatment and other diseases, including IV antibiotics, blood transfusions, and hydration
- Medical oncology, including cancer and hematology clinic
- Radiation therapy including intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Diagnostic procedures including bone marrow biopsies and spinal taps
- Nutrition counseling
- Support services
- An informational library with Internet access
Cancer services at Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital and Riverside Shore Cancer Center are accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons. This distinction is achieved by only 25 percent of cancer care facilities nationwide. Both the Hospital and the Cancer Center are accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s most prominent healthcare accreditation and quality monitoring organization. In addition, our highly-skilled team of professionals boasts a nursing staff where the nurses are certified as oncology care nurses.