When to See a Doctor

Make an appointment with your primary care doctor, if you have:
Once your condition is evaluated, you may be referred to a Riverside urologist.

When to go to a Riverside emergency room

Most urologic conditions are not emergencies, but if you experience any of the following symptoms, go to a Riverside emergency room immediately:
  • Unable to urinate
  • Extremely painful urination
  • Severe abdominal pain
  • Pain and or swelling of the penis
  • Severe pain or swelling of the testicles
  • An erection lasting more than four hours
  • Sudden, severe testicle pain
  • Testicle pain accompanied by nausea, fever, chills or blood in the urine


Bookmark and Share   E-Mail Page   Printer Friendly Version