What to Expect at your Appointment
There are a few things you can do to make the most of your first appointment.
- A list of your current medications
- All x-rays, MRIs or other imaging films (including written report) only if they were NOT conducted at Riverside
- Information about what treatments and medications you have tried in the past and any medical records that you think may be helpful
- List of questions you want to ask your physician
- Insurance information and card
- Referral from your primary care physician, if applicable
- Discuss your symptoms with you. Depending on the symptoms, your urologist may ask you how many time a day you have to urinate, whether you get up at night to go to the bathroom or whether or not you are experiencing any pain.
- Review your records and previous tests.
- Order more diagnostic tests