The practical help you need to make Riverside's Aging Related vision a reality
Riverside Senior Care Navigation is a free service designed to provide you and your loved ones with the information you need to make informed decisions. Our Senior Care Navigators provide information and referrals based on your specific needs. This information includes supportive services through Riverside Health System and other community resources that will enhance your quality of life as you age.
Riverside Senior Care Navigation can coordinate the following types of services:
- Medication Management
- Short and Long Term Rehabilitation
- Physical, Occupational, Speech and Recreational Therapy
- Clinical Drug Trials
- Memory Care
- In-Home Skilled Nursing
- Telemonitoring of Vital Signs
- Home Care Assistance (housekeeping, cooking, shopping, etc.)
- Professional Legal and Financial Services
- Lifeline Personal Emergency Response System
- Independent Living in a Riverside Community
- Assisted Living
- Short Term and Permanent Stays in Rehabilitation and Care Residences
Physical and Mental Wellness
- Wellness and Fitness Centers
- Support Groups
You are eligible for Riverside Senior Care Navigation if…
- you are 55 years old or older (or care for someone who is)
- you live at home (not in a care facility)
- you are in stable health despite any chronic conditions (not requiring emergency or acute care)
- you could benefit from supportive services
Referrals are not required for Senior Care Navigation and you do not have to be a patient of a Riverside physician to benefit from this free service.
However, if you receive medical care from any Riverside physician, he or she can send a notice to Riverside Senior Care Navigation to contact you with more information. Just let your physician know that you are interested in speaking with a Senior Care Navigator about Riverside and community resources for older adults.
If you would like more information about Riverside Senior Care Navigation, please contact us at 757-856-7030 or e-mail email@example.com.
The Riverside Lifelong Health and Aging Related Services Vision:
"As I age, I will control my destiny in a place of my choosing."