Riverside House Calls Practice provides primary healthcare services to home-limited adults who cannot otherwise access regular medical care. We bring physicians and nurse practitioners trained in primary care and focused on the care of older adults to your home so that you can receive care in the place you are most comfortable.Our practice also provides:
- After hours nurse triage support for urgent medical issues through Riverside Nurse .
- Education, counseling and support to patients, family members and caregivers to promote a healthy and stress-free home.
- Coordinated House Call visits and in case of any emergency, direct communication with the hospital to ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home.
- Medication management and oversight from a Riverside Pharmacist.
- Diagnostic Services
- Coordination of all medical care, including specialty services, wound care, podiatry, and more.
Older adults who thrive in our program include those who:
- Are home-limited or have mobility problems
- Have significant memory issues that result in problems when leaving their familiar home environment
- Are over 60 years of age
- Experience exhaustion or strain when leaving the home
House Calls Practice visits are covered by most insurance. If you have specific questions about insurance eligibility or are interested in receiving services from Riverside House Calls Practice, please call our House Calls Manager at (757) 234-8460 or email email@example.com.
439B Oriana Road Newport News, VA 23608
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm By Appointment