What to Expect at Our Rehabilitation Centers
- Functional limitations
Before leaving the center, most patients will learn how to:
- Get in and out of bed by yourself
- Walk using your walker or crutches
- Get in and out of the shower by yourself
- Get in and out of a chair
- Manage steps at home
- Get in and out of your car
- Do daily tasks without injuring your new joint.
Your personal physician will be informed of your progress.
- Our newly designed rooms offer TV, cable and phone service.
- Our centers are arranged so that short-term patients like you are in a separate unit from long-term patients.
- You will want to pack comfortable, loose-fitting clothing such as sweat suits, for your workouts.
- Family members are welcomed. They are encouraged to visit and assist in your rehabilitation program.