Riverside emergency rooms are staffed around the clock with board certified emergency and trauma physicians trained in the most advanced lifesaving procedures, using some of the most advanced technology available in the country.
Our surgeons are also trained to manage the care for critically-ill surgical patients and patients with life-threatening injuries or infections during their stay at the hospital.
Carry this information with you — just in case
An accident or sudden illness may result in emergency surgery. Make copies of the following information to keep in your wallet and glove compartment of your car — in the event of an emergency.
- Your doctor's name and phone number.
- Family names and phone numbers.
- Ongoing medical problems.
- Medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
- Allergies to medicines.
- Health insurance information and policy numbers.