Riverside Facilities and Services
Riverside Health System is one of Virginia's most comprehensive healthcare providers. For your convenience, we have compiled services and facilities that may be recommended by your ENT.
Diagnostic Facilities and Services
Riverside provides diagnostic facilities and imaging services throughout the area for your convenience. Depending on the location, services include:
- General Diagnostic -X-ray and Fluoroscopy
- Digital Screening and Diagnostic Mammography
- General and Breast Ultrasound
- Bone Densitometry
- General and Breast Ultrasound
- MR and mobile MR
- Nuclear Medicine
- Mobile PET
- Additional services include
- Laboratory (draw sites only)
Your Riverside ENT may refer you to one of our outpatient physical therapy centers to work on your balance, to train you to use an assistance device or other types of physical or occupational therapy.
- Riverside Outpatient Therapy Center Riverside Healthcare Center-Hampton Suite 2100 850 Enterprise Parkway Hampton, VA 23666 (757) 251-2190
- Riverside Outpatient Physical Therapy – Williamsburg 120 Monticello Ave. Suite 200 Williamsburg, VA 23185 (757) 345-3795
- Riverside Wellness & Fitness Center - Peninsula 12650 Jefferson Ave. Newport News, VA 23602 (757) 875-7525 RWFC is a full service fitness facility with pool, weight room and personal trainers on staff. Wellness classes include Dietcise and Smokeless programs for members and nonmembers.
- Riverside Wellness and Fitness Center – Middle Peninsula 7516 Hospital Dr. Gloucester, VA 23061 (804) 693-8888 The Riverside Wellness and Fitness Center in Gloucester offers an indoor pool, weight equipment and personal training.
Riverside offers a range of services for patients recovering from illness or surgery at home. Our services are also designed to help seniors and the disabled to stay independent in their own homes.
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601
General Information (757) 594-2000
Riverside Regional Medical Center (RRMC) provides the most comprehensive medical care on the Peninsula including the Radiosurgery Center and a full array of surgical services.
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
7519 Hospital Dr. Gloucester, VA 23601 General Information (804) 693-8800
- Riverside Tappahannock Hospital
618 Hospital Rd. Tappahannock, VA 22560 General Information (804) 443-3311
Sleep Disorders Centers
Riverside Sleep Disorder Centers provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Riverside Center for Sleep Disorder
500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601 Phone: (757) 534-5850
- Williamsburg Neurology and Sleep Disorders Center
120 Kings Way Suite 2700 Williamsburg, VA 23185 (757) 345-3901 (757) 345-3908 (757) 221-0110
- Gloucester Neurology and Sleep Disorders Center
7547 Medical Dr, Suite 1300 Gloucester, VA 23061 (804) 695-8550
- Riverside Hampton Surgery Center A department of Riverside Regional Medical Center
Riverside Healthcare Center, 850 Enterprise Parkway, Suite 1000 Hampton, VA 23666 (757) 251-7700
Riverside Hampton Surgery Center offers ambulatory surgical services. In addition to general surgery, surgical specialties include gynecology, ophthalmology including retinal and pediatric services, orthopaedics and otolaryngology (ENT) and podiatry.
- Riverside Doctors' Surgery Center A department of Riverside Regional Medical Center
Riverside Healthcare Center 120 Kings Way, Suite 1500 Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 645-3131
Riverside Doctors' Surgery Center provides ambulatory surgical services in Williamsburg.
- Riverside Peninsula Surgery Center A department of Riverside Regional Medical Center
12000 Warwick Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601 (757) 594-1717
Riverside Peninsula Surgery Center includes four operating rooms and is located on the campus of Riverside Regional Medical Center.
Riverside & University of Virginia Radiosurgery Center 500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601 (757) 534-5220 This partnership between Riverside and UVA provides Gamma knife and Synergy S radiosurgery on the Peninsula. The center is housed at Riverside Regional Medical Center.
Inpatient surgery is offered at Riverside Regional Medical Center, Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital and Riverside Tappahannock Hospital.
Riverside Cancer Care Center
12100 Warwick Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601 Main number: (757) 534-5555 Radiation therapy: (757) 534-2644 Nurse educator/cancer library: (800) 520-7006 Community support: (800) 520-7006
The Cancer Care Center provides the full spectrum of outpatient cancer care. The Newport News center houses the Peninsula Cancer Institute, the Cancer Infusion Therapy Center and the Riverside Radiation Oncology Department as well as a nurse educator and resource library for patients and their families.
Riverside Middle Peninsula Cancer Center
7544 Medical Dr. Gloucester, VA 23601 (804) 693-4900
RMPCC is located on the campus of Riverside Walter Reed Hospital. The center houses both the Medical Oncology and the Radiation Oncology Departments. The equipment parallels what is available at large academic institutions, providing us the ability to treat all types of cancer with external beam radiation therapy. Conformal, or 3 dimensional radiation therapy and Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) are utilized for prostate, breast, lung and brain tumors.
Peninsula Cancer Institute—Newport News
Riverside Cancer Care Center 12100 Warwick Blvd., Suite 201 Newport News, VA 23601 (757) 534-5555
Peninsula Cancer Institute-Williamsburg
120 Kings Way, Suite 3100 Williamsburg, VA 23185 (757) 345-5724
Peninsula Cancer Institute—Gloucester
7544 Medical Center Dr., Suite B Gloucester, VA 23601 (804) 693-9037
PCI is a network of local physicians board-certified in hematology, medical oncology, and palliative medicine providing comprehensive cancer care in centers in Newport News, Williamsburg and Gloucester. Staff includes oncology-certified RNs, certified medical assistants, a clinical research team, ASCP laboratory technicians, financial counselors. Infusion therapy is provided in the adjacent Cancer Infusion Center. In addition, integrative medicine specialists can provide or arrange for:
- Nutrition counseling
- Patient education
- Massage therapy
- Pet therapy
- Home health care
- Hospice care
- Social Services
For complete information go to the PCI Website.
- Riverside Cancer Infusion Center—Newport News
12100 Warwick Blvd., Suite 201 B Newport News, VA 23601 (757) 534-5555 Based on assessments of the patient, Riverside centers use the latest cancer infusion technologies. Services provided in the Riverside Cancer Care Center.
- Riverside Cancer Infusion Center--Williamsburg
120 Kings Way, Suite 3100 Williamsburg, VA 23185 (757) 345-5724 Based on an assessment of the individual patient, Riverside centers use the latest cancer infusion technologies. Conveniently located next to the Peninsula Cancer Institute-Williamsburg.
- Riverside Radiation Oncology
12100 Warwick Blvd. Newport News, VA 23601 (757) 594-2644 Riverside Radiation Oncology is housed in the Cancer Care Center on the RRMC campus.
- Williamsburg Radiation Therapy Center
3901 Treyburn Dr. Suite B Williamsburg, VA 23185 (757) 220-4900 Williamsburg Radiation Therapy Center provides Williamsburg cancer patients with state-of-the-art treatment. For details, visit the site.