We want to minimize the impact of diabetes on your health and quality of life. Our physicians are ready to help you monitor your disease, provide medication, if needed, and support you in making lifestyle changes.
Classes on how to manage your diabetes.
- Nutrition classes that teach you to make wise food choices to manage or prevent diabetes.
- Lessons on how to monitor your glucose on a daily basis.
- Classes on how to take your insulin.
- Programs such as Dietcise that combine nutrition and exercise to help you to lose weight and eat healthy.
- Exercise facilities with state-of-the-art equipment, indoor walking tracks and swimming pools.
- A program will help you to quit smoking, a habit often associated with diabetes and its complications.
- Support groups that let you meet with others going through the same experience.
- Advice from Riverside Nurse, available by phone 24/7 at (757) 595-6363.
Other web sites
- Add bullet text