|Summer Fitness Camp returns with a healthy alternative to summer boredom! Your children, ages 3 through 15, will love the fun and diversity of the health and fitness activities. And, you will love the safe and structured learning environment of these weekly sessions. The combined talents of the professional staff of the Riverside Wellness and Fitness Center will provide your child(ren) with a wide variety of dynamic activities, while maintaining a low counselor-to-child ratio.|
2016 Summer Camp Schedule:
Week 1: June 20th-June 24th
Licensed by the Department of Social Services Child Care Division
How to Register
What you will need to bring with you to register:
- Registration Packet
- Copy of Physical and Shot Record
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- $35 Registration Fee (Summer Camp Only. Fee is per child.)
1. Stop by RWFC-Peninsula and register your child for camp at the Front Desk.
2. Set up an appointment with Caitlin Wilcox, Youth Programs Manager, to go over registration packet and all necessary paperwork for camp participants. You can set up an appointment by emailing Caitlin Wilcox or by calling 875-7525 ext. 319.
3. Full payment for each session is due in full on the Tuesday before the week your child is attending camp.
For additional information, please call (757) 875-7525.