Career decisions are among the most important decisions you will make. Why should you choose a health career? Few areas can compare in offering you the opportunity for involvement, the challenge of contributing to improving the quality of life and the personal satisfaction of helping others.
Advances in technology and increasing demands for quality health services provide continued employment opportunities for qualified health care workers. The different types of careers and the many employment settings assure that you can find a health career that is satisfying to you. Our mission is to educate students to become competent entry level healthcare professionals.
What We Offer
- Professional Nursing
- LPN to RN Advanced Placement Option
- Practical Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Concurrent Enrollment BSN Program (offered by Old Dominion University)
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Annual Campus Safety Report (PDF)
- Biennial Review Report 2015: Drug-Free Schools & Campuses (PDF)
- Campus Crime Statistics
- Consumer Information (PDF)
- Effect of Drug Conviction on Federal Student Aid (FSA) Eligibility
- Faculty & Staff
- Transcript Request Form (PDF)
Job Shadowing Program
Job Shadowing provides an opportunity for you to "shadow" with a health professional (job shadowing mentor) who has specific knowledge about a program offered at Riverside College of Health Careers. For further information call 757-240-2473.
Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
Riverside College of Health Careers is certified by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).
Riverside College of Health Careers has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at