Pain and Infusion Center
At Riverside Pain and Infusion Center, we are committed to improving the lives of people with acute and chronic pain. Treatment modalities include the concurrent use of various techniques such as interventional procedures, medication management, physical therapy, and psychological support that may hasten the healing process.
Using comprehensive assessments and a multidisciplinary team approach our goal is to return patients to their regular activities without heavy reliance on medications. We focus on attaining positive long-term outcomes and our treatment and preventive services focus on enriching the lives of people we serve.
The program of treatment at Riverside Pain and Infusion Center may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Interventional Spinal Care
- Joint Injections
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Psychological Services
- Physical Therapy
- Medication Management
- Spinal Cord Stimulation Trials
- Botox for Spasticity/Pain
Robert S. Winfield, MD specializes in interventional pain management and musculoskeletal care. He is board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
University of Virginia
- Medication refill requests must be called in at least 72 hours (3 business days) in advance.
- All prescriptions should be picked up by noon on Friday.
- Please refrain from excessive phone calls regarding your prescription.
- Take medications only as prescribed. Do not increase the dose without consulting the physician.
From Williamsburg: East on I-64, Exit 258A onto J.Clyde Morris Blvd. (Rte 17 South). Proceed approximately 2 miles on Rte 17 (you will pass Riverside Regional Medical Center on your left) to intersection of J. Clyde Morris Blvd. and Warwick Blvd. Turn right at stop light onto Warwick Blvd;
proceed to 4th stoplight (Hiden Blvd) and turn right into Warwick Medical and Professional Center.
From Hampton: West on I-64 onto J. Clyde Morris Blvd (Rte 17 South) and follow directions above.