Dr. C. Renee Moss is the medical director of Riverside Rehabilitation Institute (RRI) and has been affiliated with RRI for 11 years. She earned her medical degree from the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia and completed her residency training at the University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics in Columbia, Missouri. She is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and practices this specialty at Electrodiagnostic and Rehabilitation Medicine. She is available for consults at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center and Patriots Colony. Dr. Moss is also the medical director of Reneau Medical, a center for age management and aesthetic medicine.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Williamsburg – James City County Medical Society
Return to Physiatry