Inpatient Satisfaction Survey Comments
- Didn't really have set expectations, but the care was wonderful and the therapy has helped me so much. Excellent service was given at all times. All of the staff and nurses were awesome and took great care of me.
- I expected everyone to be friendly and polite, but your professionalism is the best. There were always smiles on faces and kind words of encouragement coming from everyone.
- When I came in I could not walk, but now I am walking. A special thanks to all the people in the gym.
- All of the nursing staff and therapy personnel that we came in contact with during Kathryn's stay at Riverside Rehab are rated at least 100% in performance of their duty to the patients, and also their pleasing, friendly attitude toward all that are in their area. It has always been my belief that the body heals a lot quicker if the mind is allowed to relax and be in a pleasant place with friendly caring people. I have told numerous persons that I would have thought it impossible to have this many personnel together and not have at least one or two that are disappointing in their ability or personality, we found none in Riverside Rehab.
- Everyone worked like they cared about their job and patient not just having a job.
- Very satisfied of services that I saw provided to my mother. Thank you. I was very impressed by the Riverside Facility.
- Everyone was very nice and help me to smile again. Everyone who work in the gym and all the nurses who work on the third floor - everyone was very nice and helpful. Best of all they made me laugh and smile all over again. Thank you. Don't change a thing.
- We were very impressed with the care Jack received while he has been a patient here. Everyone we have had any dealing with has done a wonderful job. He has made so much improvement in his stay. Nurses - all were the best!
- We were impressed with the organized approach to cover all the therapies. I feel that all of the team work plus my mother's own determination made her recovery much quicker than it would have been. We liked everyone - nurses, CNA's, therapists were all very kind & helpful.
- I obviously had an unusual stay both times. My property was safe and well protected. When I returned the view I requested was given to me. All three M.D.'s have been very nice and professional.
- I feel I received the highest level of physical and occupational therapy, which far exceeded my expectation. There were many individuals that helped me with my physical disabilities and helped me become independent in such a short time. The entire nursing staff was caring and compassionate.
- Wonderful staff, both rehab and nursing. A really wonderful group. From rehab to diet to nursing - I have been grateful and appreciative of the expertise and caring of everyone. You are to be complimented. Couldn't be better. Everyone was terrific. The rehab OT's were incredibly good and helpful. Thank you so much.
- PT and OT therapists took a very personal interest in me and my case. Care and therapy administered to me were specially tailored for me. They listened when I stated that something pained me, and they backed off the exercise or modified it because of the pain. They fostered open communication between therapists and patients. I remain impressed and respectful.
- He reached the goals that were hoped for and beyond. All of the nursing staff were responsive to his needs with kindness, patience and very professional. Housekeeping and maintenance were also very good about his requests.
- Riverside was awesome. It has been said that families wish treatment could be longer at this facility than having the patient to go to a Nursing Home, which is so institutional. Riverside doesn't have that type of atmosphere. Nursing staff on 1st and 2nd shift also I will say, thank you.
- Having never heard of RRI before coming here, I did not know what to expect. After being here a few days, I discovered how much the staff are dedicated to their job. There was nothing they do half way. From getting ice to helping people in the bathroom. It is all done with the same professional attitude. The PT staff are the greatest. No matter how many people they have to work with, there is always the one on one individual attention. I almost hate to leave. Again, I can't say enough about all the staff here. Everyone was outstanding and made the stay much less stressful.
- Encouraged me to get well!! Sometimes it is so easy to just give up when we don't have a lot of family support, but everyone from the cleaning crew, to the doctors always had smiles and words of encouragement. Everyone went far and beyond what was expected. I could not have asked for better caregivers. I feel so very blessed to be here. There isn't anything else that I could even wish for. God has granted me an "extension", and these wonderful doctors, nurses, aides, etc. have helped me gain my strength and endurance. I cannot tell you how very grateful I am.
- All of the nursing staff on the 2nd floor were excellent with my father. I appreciate very much the care, concern and love shown to my father.
- Everybody was so helpful - the nurses worked fast when I rang the call button and always checked on my blood sugars when they were going up and down. Even the housekeepers were so helpful to me. My stay was like being with my special family. Every staff member was great.
- Cleanliness is always welcome. Each and every person did an excellent job of taking care of patient. His room was always clean and he was always in top shape when I visited. All nurses and staff are outstanding workers and give gently of their services.
- My stay at Riverside Rehab was very nurturing, warming, pleasant and relaxing and the whole staff made me feel like I was the same person that I was prior to being on dialysis. The staff was very good and please keep doing what they are doing. Great job, great staff, great place to be. God be with the staff and this facility. Everyone was very good and deserve to be praised and rewarded as well as pay or promotion.
- First of all, this facility is my ever first rehabilitation experience. I'm sorry to say I didn't like the one in my hometown - Franklin, VA- on a scale from 0-10 they rate 1. All staff members here are friendly, concerned, supportive, organized and keeps one encouraged. The environment is peaceful. All individuals that I've had encounters with are very warm even from the greeting I received when I got here in the parking lot. This place will be on the top of my list for referring others. Service was excellent. Thank you so much for your kind actions extended to me throughout my stay here at RRI.
- As doctors and administrative staff, you should be very proud of the operations and support staff here, they are very best of the best, if you take care of them they will take care of us - the patients. This rehab center is a well oiled machine and it is model for others to copy. I was very fortunate to be able to come here, at this facility.