Sports Care at Riverside Orthopedic Specialists
At the Sports Care Program at Riverside Orthopedic Specialists, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries caused by physical activity — particularly sports and exercise. Whether your sports interests are of a competitive, recreational or fitness nature, you may be at risk of injury that could limit functioning and/or performance.
At the Sports Care Program, we embrace a team approach to developing an individualized care plan based on your needs. Our team of physicians, rehabilitation specialists, home care and fitness professionals share a common goal – to return you to your highest level of functioning and get you back in the game.
Meet our Sports Medicine Team:
- Michael Sean Hooker, M.D., Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Emmeline Gasink, M.D., Family Medicine
- Kamlyn Jones, M.D., Family Medicine
- Sharita Trimuel, M.D., Family Medicine
- Natalie Barron, M.D., Family Medicine
- Hernani Valerio, M.D., Family Medicine
- Doug Culbert, PT, DPT Physical Therapist, Rehab Services Manager
- William Parker, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist
- Allison Gibbs, PT, Physical Therapist
- Kate Burtman, PT, DPT, Physical Therapist
Meet our Orthopaedic Surgeons:
Riverside Orthopedic Specialists
York River Orthopedic & Sports Medicine
For more information on the Sports Care Program of Riverside Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, call (757) 838-5055.