Welcome to Riverside King William Medical Center. We provide comprehensive primary care services for adults, children and infants.
If you need to change your appointment time, we appreciate notification at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled visit.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment so that we may get to know you and obtain important health information.
- Photo I.D.,
- Co-payment, if needed,
List of medications and dosages or the original prescription bottles.
If you have been treated by a physician of Riverside Medical Group, we can access your medical records electronically. If not, and if at all possible, please bring copies of relevant medical records.
- Medicaid (straight),
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus,
- United Healthcare,
- Virginia Health Network,
- Southern Health.
- Access a summary of your basic electronic medical record
- Request appointments and prescription refills
- Review immunization records
- Receive test results from your doctor