Welcome to Riverside Partners in Women's Health where we provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care for women of all ages.
- To make an appointment, please call our office at (757) 534-5700. Please note that we do not accept walk-in patients.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment so that we may get to know you and obtain important health information.
If you need to change your appointment time, we appreciate notification at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled visit.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Insurance card
- A photo I.D.
- A co-payment, if needed
- A list of medications and dosages, or the original prescription bottle(s)
If you have been or are currently being treated by a physician of Riverside Medical Group, we can access your medical records electronically. If not, and if at all possible, please bring copies of relevant medical records.
We accept most insurance and welcome new Medicare patients. When making your appointment, please confirm that we accept your insurance provider. If your provider is not on the list, please call us for assistance at (757) 534-5700.
- United Healthcare
- Healthkeepers Plus
As a means of expediting care and increasing patient safety, we store medical records electronically. This highly secure system facilitates fast, clear communication among your physicians and specialists. In the event of an emergency, our physicians have immediate access to your medical history. This information can be critical and sometimes lifesaving, in helping to properly diagnose and treat your emergency.
Please be assured your personal medical records are confidential, and we will not release information without your permission. Please review Riverside Health System's Privacy Statement for more information.
myHealth eLink - personal electronic medical record access!
During your first appointment, and after we have established an electronic medical record to store your personal health information, you may sign up for myHealth-eLink. Through this highly-secure, convenient, online communication tool, you can:
- access your electronic medical record
- request appointments and prescription refills
- review immunization records
- receive test results from your doctor
Sign up for myHealth eLink today!