The Doctor Is In - Williamsburg
One hour discussions. Lifelong benefits.
Wednesday, June 24 at 6:30 p.m.
Beth Scharlop, M.D.
Riverside Medical Group
Dr. Scharlop will discuss: Female Issues As We Age.
This free series continues with an informative look at female health as we grow older. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear Beth Scharlop, M.D., board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, talk about aging and its relationship to female health, including:
- Unique health issues and challenges
- Hormone levels – the ups and the downs
- What’s going on with our reproductive and urinary systems?
- Sex and intimacy – an evolving experience
- What you should know about genital dermatology
Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg
Main Conference Room
1500 Commonwealth Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Space is limited, so please RSVP by calling 757-585-2209 or via email at Pamela.Greene@rivhs.com.
Upcoming The Doctor Is In Williamsburg: Focus on Active Living Lectures
Wednesday, July 8, 6:30 p.m.
Dr. Karanvir Virk will talk on Urinary Incontinence.