The Doctor Is In - Williamsburg
One hour discussions. Lifelong benefits.
Wednesday, August 26, 6:30 p.m.
Shahwali Arezo, M.D.
Riverside Medical Group
Dr. Arezo will talk on:
Understanding GERD: Treating and Managing this Digestive Disorder
Don't miss board-certified and fellowship-trained gastroenterologist Shahwali Arezo, M.D., and his insights on GERD, a potentially serious, but highly treatable, digestive condition, with a focus on topics that include:
- What causes GERD and how does it affect your body?
- Common symptoms and the importance of an accurate diagnosis
- Some food "triggers" to avoid
- Managing GERD with medications and lifestyle changes
- When surgery is the best strategy
Riverside Doctors' Hospital Williamsburg
Main Conference Room
1500 Commonwealth Avenue
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Space is limited so please RSVP by calling 757-585-2010 or via email at email@example.com.