Michael A. Rogowski, M.D.
Born: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
High School: Norwin High School, North Huntingdon, PA
- B.S., Biology, Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
- M.D., Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- E.M., Residency, Richland Memorial Hospital, University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- Virginia College of Emergency Physicians
Michael Rogowski’s first acquaintance with the Peninsula was when he was in college and worked summers at Busch Gardens, actually living just behind the bank that would become M.D. Express Williamsburg. After graduation he married a classmate, an anesthesiologist, who now practices in the Williamsburg area as well.
Dr. Rogowski has an easy-going personality and is always seen with a big smile on his face. He calls himself the eternal optimist and thinks he has much to smile about. An avid sportsman, traveler and enthusiast of many activities, he also loves the practice of Emergency Medicine.
“I loved all the rotations in medical school, but Emergency Medicine gave me enough variety to stay fascinating. You actually make a difference and have immediate results from your interaction with the patient.”
“I just love going to work and meeting new people. There is no other career in this world that I would rather do.