Question & Answers Results
Mayo Clinic specialists answer health questions from readers like you.
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- Vaccination schedule: Why so many so fast?
- Vaccines during pregnancy: Are they safe?
- Vacuum erection devices for erectile dysfunction: Can they cause blood in semen?
- Vaginal birth: Does it increase the risk of infant brain hemorrhage?
- Vaginal odor: What causes it?
- Valerian: A safe and effective herbal sleep aid?
- Vasectomy reversal: What if it doesn't work?
- Vasectomy: Does it increase my risk of prostate cancer?
- Vasovagal response: A cause of near-fainting?
- Vegetable juice: As good as whole vegetables?
- Vegetarian diet: Can it help me control my diabetes?
- Vegetarian diet: Will it help me lose weight?
- Venison: How does it compare nutritionally to beef and pork?
- Venous angioma of the brain
- Vesicoureteral reflux
- Viagra for women: Why doesn't it exist?
- Vicks VapoRub: An effective nasal decongestant?
- Vinpocetine: An herbal stroke treatment?
- Vitamin B-12 and depression: Are they related?
- Vitamin B-12 injections for weight loss: Do they work?
- Vitamin B-12: Can it improve memory in Alzheimer's?
- Vitamin D and MS: Is there any connection?
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Vitamin D deficiency: Can it cause high blood pressure?
- Vitamin D for babies: Are supplements needed?
- Vitamin D toxicity: What if you get too much?
- Vitamin water: Better than plain water?
- VLDL cholesterol: Is it harmful?
- Vocal cord dysfunction: Is it a type of asthma?