Question & Answers Results
Mayo Clinic specialists answer health questions from readers like you.
N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- LABAs for asthma — Should I stop taking them?
- Lack of sleep: Can it make you sick?
- Lactation suppression: Can medication help?
- L-arginine: Does it lower blood pressure?
- Laryngospasm: What causes it?
- Late-day exercise: Can it cause insomnia?
- Late-night eating: OK if you have diabetes?
- Latisse: The answer for longer, thicker eyelashes?
- Leg cramps during pregnancy: Preventable?
- Leg pain after prolonged standing or sitting: A concern?
- Leg swelling: A concern if I have diabetes?
- Lentils: How do I cook with them?
- Lexapro side effects: Is breast tenderness common?
- Liposuction alternatives: Are fat-busting devices effective?
- Lipovarin: An effective weight-loss supplement?
- Liquid vitamins vs. pills: Does one work better than the other?
- Livedo reticularis: When is it a concern?
- Liver cysts: A cause of abdominal pain?
- Liver function tests: What do they involve?
- Liver hemangioma: Does it cause any symptoms?
- Loss of sense of smell (anosmia): What causes it?
- Loss of sex drive in men: Natural with aging?
- Loss of taste and smell: Natural with aging?
- Low amniotic fluid: How is it treated?
- Low blood pressure: A cause of Alzheimer's?
- Low blood sodium in older adults: A concern?
- Low sperm count (oligospermia): Can it be treated?
- Low white blood cell count (leukopenia)
- Lower back tattoo: OK to have an epidural?
- Lower-than-normal body temperature: A concern?
- Low-fat foods: Not always low calorie?
- Low-phosphorus diet: Best for kidney disease?
- Low-sodium diet: Why is processed food so salty?
- Lung cancer diagnosis: Is earlier detection possible with breath test?
- Lung cancer: Can nonsmokers get it?
- Lung nodules: Can they be cancerous?
- Lupus: Can it cause hair loss?
- Lupus: Can it cause hives?
- Lupus: How does it affect the kidneys?