Nervous System Questions and Answers
Review all Nervous System questions and answers:
- ADHD: Does caffeine help?
- Alzheimer's disease: Does high IQ slow progression?
- Angelman's syndrome
- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM) in the brain
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Bell's palsy: Will local anesthetic worsen it?
- Bow hunter's stroke: What causes it?
- Burning feet: Causes and treatments?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome exercise: Can I lift weights?
- Chiari malformation
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Chronic migraine
- Constipation in Alzheimer's: What causes it?
- Drug-induced comas: When and how are they used?
- Dystonia treatment: Can it impair bone growth?
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Epilepsy without seizures: Is this possible?
- Exploding head syndrome
- Horner syndrome: What causes it?
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension (pseudotumor cerebri)
- Isaacs' syndrome
- Krabbe's disease (Globoid cell leukodystrophy)
- Low blood pressure: A cause of Alzheimer's?
- Magnet therapy: Can it relieve pain?
- Mediterranean diet: Can it prevent Alzheimer's?
- Migraines and pregnancy: Any connection?
- Multiple sclerosis treatment: Is combination therapy effective?
- Numbness in hands: What causes this?
- Ocular migraine
- Primary lateral sclerosis
- Stiff-person syndrome: Can it be treated?
- Stroke-related dementia: Can it be mistaken for Alzheimer's?
- Sugar: Does it cause ADHD?
- Syringomyelia: What are the causes?
- Thoracic outlet syndrome: How is it treated?
- Transverse myelitis
- Vasovagal response: A cause of near-fainting?
- Venous angioma of the brain
- Vinpocetine: An herbal stroke treatment?