Infectious Disease Questions and Answers
Review all Infectious Disease questions and answers:
- Airborne cold remedy: Does it prevent colds?
- Bacterial vs. viral infections: How do they differ?
- Bird flu: Can you get it from eating chicken?
- Blood poisoning: When to see a doctor
- Candida cleanse diet: What does it treat?
- Cause of flu deaths?
- Cold or allergy: Which is it?
- Cold symptoms: Does drinking milk increase phlegm?
- Coxsackievirus in children: How serious is it?
- Croup treatment: Does high humidity relieve symptoms?
- Dog flu: Can humans catch it?
- Drug-resistant tuberculosis (XDR-TB): Am I at risk?
- E. coli: How can I tell if food is contaminated?
- Early HIV symptoms: What are they?
- Echinacea: Is it effective for the common cold?
- Flu germs: How long can they live outside the body?
- FluMist: Safe if you're breast-feeding?
- Genital herpes: Can you get it from a toilet seat?
- Honey: An effective cough remedy?
- HPV infection: A cause of cancer in men?
- Male yeast infection: Can I get it from my girlfriend?
- Male yeast infections: Can I use Monistat?
- Mononucleosis and Epstein-Barr: What's the connection?
- Mononucleosis: Can it recur?
- Nasal spray addiction: Is it real?
- Neti pot: Can it clear your nose?
- Phenylephrine: Why is it replacing pseudoephedrine?
- Plugged ears: What is the remedy?
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome
- Recurring strep throat: When is tonsillectomy useful?
- Shingles treatment: Does alcohol use affect therapy?
- Shingles vaccine: Can I transmit the vaccine virus to others?
- Shingles vaccine: Should I get it?
- Strep C: A concern in humans?
- Strep throat in infants: A common diagnosis?
- Tetanus shots: Is it risky to receive 'extra' boosters?
- Vicks VapoRub: An effective nasal decongestant?
- Warm-mist vs. cool-mist humidifier: Which is better for a cold?
- West Nile virus: What are the long-term health effects?