Infectious Disease Articles
Review all Infectious Disease articles:
- AIDS turns 25
- Antibiotic gatifloxacin (Tequin) pulled from market
- Bird flu fears: Why prepare now for bird flu?
- Bird flu vaccines: Challenges of preventing a pandemic
- Cold medicines for kids: What's the risk?
- Cough medicines not helpful
- Disaster management: Staying balanced and helping kids cope
- E. coli: What high levels in water mean
- First bird flu vaccine approved by FDA
- Germs: Understand and protect against bacteria, viruses and infection
- H1N1 flu (swine flu): What's happening now
- HIV testing recommended for everyone ages 13 to 64
- How vaccines work
- HPV update: Condoms offer protection from HPV infection
- Immunization: Why vaccines are so important to safeguarding health
- Infectious diseases in the news: What's your risk?
- Mad cow disease: Still a concern
- Maraviroc: New drug slows advance of HIV
- Measles study stresses importance of routine vaccination
- Mosquitoes: Don't let them ruin your outdoor activities
- MRSA: Protecting student athletes
- Nasal congestion? Here's what to do
- New HIV treatment is combination 1-a-day drug
- Pandemic ready? Plan for a change in routine
- Runny nose or stuffy nose? Here's what to do
- STD symptoms: Common STDs and their symptoms
- STD testing: What's right for you?
- Survival kit: Supplies for weathering a disaster
- Vaccines when your immune system is compromised
- Valley fever: Outbreak grips Arizona