Immune System Articles
Review all Immune System articles:
- Advisory issued for Advair Diskus, other asthma medications
- AIDS turns 25
- Allergies and asthma: They often occur together
- Allergy medications: Know your options
- Allergy skin tests: Identify the sources of your sneezing
- Antihistamine promethazine: Warning for kids under 2
- Asthma and school: Take a team approach
- Asthma in adults: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma in children: Creating an asthma action plan
- Asthma inhalers: Are long-acting beta-2 agonists (LABAs) safe?
- Asthma inhalers: Which one's right for you?
- Asthma medications: Know your options
- Asthma treatment: 3 steps to better asthma control
- Asthma treatment: Do complementary and alternative approaches work?
- Asthma: Limit asthma attacks caused by colds or flu
- Asthma: Steps in testing and diagnosis
- Asthma-friendly products: Do they help reduce symptoms?
- Butterbur: An herbal allergy treatment?
- Dust mites: Common cause of allergy symptoms
- Early HIV symptoms: What are they?
- Food allergies: Strategies for dining out
- Food allergies: Understanding food labels
- HIV testing recommended for everyone ages 13 to 64
- Humidifiers: Air moisture eases skin, breathing symptoms
- Maraviroc: New drug slows advance of HIV
- Nasal congestion? Here's what to do
- New HIV treatment is combination 1-a-day drug
- Pet allergies: When you can't dodge the dander
- Prednisone and other corticosteroids: Balance the risks and benefits
- Preventing food allergy in children
- Runny nose or stuffy nose? Here's what to do
- Seasonal allergies: Nip them in the bud
- STD testing: What's right for you?
- Thalidomide: Research advances in cancer and other conditions
- Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older
- Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11
- Treating asthma in children under 5