Immune System Articles
Review all Immune System articles:
- Advisory issued for Advair Diskus, other asthma medications
- AIDS turns 25
- Allergy skin tests: Identify the sources of your sneezing
- Antihistamine promethazine: Warning for kids under 2
- Asthma and school: Take a team approach
- Asthma inhalers: Are long-acting beta-2 agonists (LABAs) safe?
- Asthma treatment: Do complementary and alternative approaches work?
- Asthma-friendly products: Do they help reduce symptoms?
- Butterbur: An herbal allergy treatment?
- Dust mites: Common cause of allergy symptoms
- Early HIV symptoms: What are they?
- Food allergies: Strategies for dining out
- HIV testing recommended for everyone ages 13 to 64
- Maraviroc: New drug slows advance of HIV
- Nasal congestion? Here's what to do
- New HIV treatment is combination 1-a-day drug
- Pet allergies: When you can't dodge the dander
- Preventing food allergy in children
- Runny nose or stuffy nose? Here's what to do
- STD testing: What's right for you?
- Treating asthma in children ages 12 and older
- Treating asthma in children ages 5 to 11
- Treating asthma in children under 5