Healthy Baby Questions and Answers
Review all Healthy Baby questions and answers:
- Air travel with infant: Is it safe?
- Angelman's syndrome
- Autism treatment: Can chelation therapy help?
- Autism treatment: Can special diets help?
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Baby teeth: When do children start losing them?
- Calcium-fortified juice: A good source of calcium for kids?
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Craniosynostosis: Is surgery necessary?
- Croup treatment: Does high humidity relieve symptoms?
- Developmental hip dysplasia in infants
- Discolored baby teeth: A cause for concern?
- Failure to thrive: When your baby isn't growing normally
- Flu shots for kids: Does my child need a flu shot?
- Fruit juice: Good or bad for kids?
- Hidden penis
- Hirschsprung's disease (megacolon)
- Induced lactation: Can I breast-feed my adopted baby?
- Infant botulism: How can it be prevented?
- Infant constipation: How is it treated?
- Infant formula: Is tap or bottled water better?
- Infant growth: What's normal?
- Karo syrup for constipation: OK for babies?
- Ketotic hypoglycemia in children: What causes it?
- Krabbe's disease (Globoid cell leukodystrophy)
- Lactation suppression: Can medication help?
- Metopic synostosis
- Newborn sleep: Should I wake my baby for feedings?
- Noonan's syndrome
- Older fathers and autism risk: Is there a connection?
- Organic baby food: Better for baby?
- Septo-optic dysplasia
- Shaken baby syndrome: What are the signs and symptoms?
- Sleep apnea in young children
- Speech delays: When to be concerned
- Strep throat in infants: A common diagnosis?
- Sudden infant death syndrome: New guidelines for prevention
- Urinary tract infections in children: Are bubble baths a culprit?
- Warm-mist vs. cool-mist humidifier: Which is better for a cold?
- Wheezing in children: Could it be asthma?