Diet & Nutrition Questions and Answers
Review all Diet & Nutrition questions and answers:
- Air travel with infant: Is it safe?
- Baby poop: What's normal?
- Baby sling: Is it safe?
- Baby sunscreen: What's recommended?
- Belly-dancing: A good exercise for weight loss?
- Buying beef? A guide to choosing the leanest cuts
- Calcium-fortified juice: A good source of calcium for kids?
- Deep-fried turkey: How to prepare it safely
- Dietary supplement labels: What are 'international units'?
- Dietitian vs. nutritionist: What's the difference?
- Dried fruits: As good for you as fresh fruit?
- Green potatoes: Are they OK to eat?
- HCG injections: Good for weight loss?
- Induced lactation: Can I breast-feed my adopted baby?
- Infant botulism: Can it be prevented?
- Infant formula: Is tap or bottled water better?
- Infant growth: What's normal?
- Kids and caffeine: An unhealthy combination?
- Lactation suppression: Can medication help?
- Liquid vitamins vs. pills: Does one work better than the other?
- Low-fat foods: Not always low calorie?
- 'Mayo Clinic diet': Does it exist?
- Mayonnaise: A common cause of food poisoning?
- Microwave cooking: Does it destroy nutrients in vegetables?
- Microwaving plastic: Does it release dioxins?
- Newborn sleep: Should I wake my baby for feedings?
- Tea antioxidants: Does 'instant' offer same benefits as 'brewed'?
- Uncircumcised penis: Is special care needed?
- Vaccination schedule: Why so many so fast?
- Venison: How does it compare nutritionally to beef and pork?
- Weight loss: Does drinking milk help?
- Weight-loss surgery: Safe for kids?