Breast Cancer Questions and Answers
-Riverside Cancer Services
Find a Cancer Doctor:
-Riverside Cancer Care Center
-Middle Peninsula Cancer Center
-Peninsula Cancer Institute
-Cancer Services Annual Report
- Breast calcifications: Are they breast cancer?
- Breast cancer radiation: Can it cause dry skin?
- Breast cancer surgery: Does menstrual timing affect prognosis?
- Breast cancer treatment: Do I need chemotherapy?
- Breast implants: Do they interfere with mammograms?
- Breast rash: Could it be inflammatory breast cancer?
- Breast thermography: Can it detect breast cancer?
- Conflicting mammogram results: What can I do?
- Early menarche: A risk factor for cancer?
- Femara side effects: Is bone loss a concern?
- Fibrocystic breast changes: Linked to breast cancer?
- HER2-positive breast cancer: What is it?
- Inflammatory breast cancer: Why is treatment so difficult?
- Mammogram: Can it find cancer in dense breasts?
- Mastectomy: Is it safe to have blood pressure taken on the side of surgery?
- Palliative care: Who is it for?
- Sunscreen use: Does it increase breast cancer risk?