Brain, Spine & Stroke Questions and Answers
Review all Brain, Spine & Stroke questions and answers:
- ADHD: Does caffeine help?
- Alzheimer's disease: Does high IQ slow progression?
- Alzheimer's nose spray: New Alzheimer's treatment?
- Alzheimer's: Can a head injury increase my risk?
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Back pain relief: Ergonomic chair or fitness ball?
- Bow hunter's stroke: What causes it?
- Bowen therapy: Effective for back pain?
- Constipation in Alzheimer's: What causes it?
- Crocs shoes: Do they relieve lower back pain?
- Disk replacement: An effective treatment for low back pain?
- Epidural steroid injections for back pain: Why limited dosing?
- Epilepsy without seizures: Is this possible?
- Exploding head syndrome
- Folic acid supplements: Can they slow cognitive decline?
- Ginkgo biloba: Can it prevent memory loss?
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy: Can it reduce stroke damage?
- Inversion therapy: Can it relieve back pain?
- Low blood pressure: A cause of Alzheimer's?
- Mediterranean diet: Can it prevent Alzheimer's?
- Myofascial release therapy: Can it relieve back pain?
- Oophorectomy (ovary removal): A risk factor for dementia?
- Phosphatidylserine supplements: Can they improve memory?
- Prolotherapy: Solution to low back pain?
- Pseudoclaudication: Is it related to claudication?
- Rapidly progressing Alzheimer's: Something else?
- Stroke-related dementia: Can it be mistaken for Alzheimer's?
- Sugar: Does it cause ADHD?
- Sundowning: Late-day confusion
- Tarlov cysts: A cause of low back pain?
- Vinpocetine: An herbal stroke treatment?
- Vitamin B-12: Can it improve memory in Alzheimer's?