Bones, Muscles & Joints Center
Find information on Bones, Muscles & Joints conditions, diseases and treatments.
Question of the Day
Q: Arthritis: How is it diagnosed?
A: No single test can diagnose arthritis. Instead a diagnosis is established based on a physical examination and medical history. If needed, additional tests may help determine the type of arthritis.more...
Selected Bones, Muscles & Joints Articles
- Slide show: Assistive devices for weak hands
- Slide show: Back exercises in 15 minutes a day
- Slide show: Causes of back pain
- Slide show: Exercises for osteoporosis
- Slide show: Have the yips? Try a new grip
- Slide show: Joint protection for people with hand arthritis
- Slide show: Prevent back pain with good posture
- Slide show: Proper lifting techniques
- Slide show: Sleeping positions that reduce back pain