Behavior & Mental Health Questions and Answers
Review all Behavior & Mental Health questions and answers:
- ADHD diet: Do food additives cause hyperactivity?
- Antidepressant withdrawal: Is there such a thing?
- Antidepressants and alcohol: What is the concern?
- Antidepressants and weight gain: What causes it?
- Antidepressants: Can they stop working?
- Antidepressants: Which cause the fewest sexual side effects?
- Autism treatment: Can chelation therapy help?
- Autism treatment: Can special diets help?
- Bipolar disorder and alcoholism: Are they related?
- Bipolar disorder in children: Is it possible?
- Bipolar disorder treatment: A cause of hypothyroidism?
- Bipolar disorder treatment: What role do antidepressants play?
- Bipolar disorder: Coping with a loved one's mental illness
- Caffeine and depression: Is there a link?
- Childhood schizophrenia: How early can it be diagnosed?
- 'Clinical depression': What does that mean?
- Codependency: What are the signs?
- Coping with anxiety: Can diet make a difference?
- Depression and anxiety: Can I have both?
- Fear of public speaking: How can I overcome it?
- Fish oil supplements: Can they treat depression?
- Herbal treatment for anxiety: Is it effective?
- Lexapro side effects: Is breast tenderness common?
- MAOIs and diet: Is it necessary to restrict tyramine?
- Marijuana and depression: What's the link?
- Munchausen syndrome
- Nervous breakdown: What does it mean?
- Nocturnal panic attacks: What causes them?
- Normal stress vs. adjustment disorder: What's the difference?
- Older fathers and autism risk: Is there a connection?
- Pain and depression: Is there a link?
- Passive-aggressive behavior: What are the red flags?
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): Can it be associated with psychosis?
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Schizophrenia and drug abuse: Are they related?
- Tinnitus causes: Could my antidepressant be the culprit?
- Vitamin B-12 and depression: Are they related?