There’s a Lot of Wellness Going Around
Be sure to take advantage of it
Nobody has to tell us how important exercise is to our overall physical and psychological health and wellness. But from time to time we may need a gentle reminder that, as a Riverside employee, you have access to wellness options ranging from Aerobics to Zumba with a lot of other free or low cost healthy opportunities in between including:
- The highly effective Dietcise program - next one starts in September
- Walking teams
- Riverside Wellness and Fitness Centers
- The monthly Team Up for Fitness Challenge - now open to all Riverside employees
- The free My Healthy Lifestyle Fitness Center – located at 2 Annex on the Riverside Regional Medical Center campus and open 24 hours a day
- Free gym and court use (designated times) at Riverside Behavioral Health Center
- Other facility-specific exercise classes and activities
And be sure not to miss:
Free Fitness Friday
On the first Friday of each month (that will be August 3rd this month) the extensive resources of our two Riverside Wellness and Fitness Centers are available to employees at no cost.
Out of the Darkness Community Walk
Riverside Behavioral Health Center is a sponsor for this community event on September 8 to bring attention to suicide prevention. Learn more and join one of our Riverside teams!
For more details on these and other exercise opportunities that you can incorporate into your journey to better health go to our Classes and Events page.
- Return to Newsletter Home