Our upcoming web chats relate to 2013 Benefit Open Enrollment. This year, we are offering web chats on two different topics.
An Aflac representative will be available and ready to answer any questions team members may have about the new Aflac short term disability, critical illness, or accident insurance. Join us and learn about these new benefits!
Benefit Open Enrollment Chats
These web chats will focus more broadly on benefit open enrollment. Total Rewards representatives will be available to help answer any questions regarding 2013 benefits open enrollment that employees may have after reviewing the Benefits Open Enrollment web site and FAQs.
- Tuesday, October 30th, 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 1st, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 7th, 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 9th, 12:00 noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 13th, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14th, 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Previous Web Chats
The focus of the below live web chats was to get team members' input about our benefits, including feedback about our current health plan designs and My Healthy Lifestyle, and where we should head in the future.
Or browse the chat archives:
- Thursday, June 28th, from 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, June 13th, from 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Thursday, June 14th, from 12noon - 1:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19th, from 7:30am - 8:30am
- Thursday, June 21, from 12noon - 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 21, from 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, June 26th, from 12:00noon - 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 27th, from 7:30am - 8:30am
We also welcome your feedback by phone to (757) 534-5544 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.