Lumenos High Deductible Health Plan
Riverside will again offer the Lumenos High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and Health Savings Account (HSA). This is a health plan with a health savings account. There are no significant changes to the Lumenos HDHP plan design.
- View 2013 Medical Plan Highlights
- View 2013 Anthem Coverage Details
- View 2013 Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC)
- View 2013 Frequently Asked Questions
- View 2013 HSA Basics
Only preventive services and some preventive prescription medications are covered at 100%. Once you meet the calendar-year deductible, you pay 20% coinsurance for all In-Network services.
New for 2013
The HSA annual contribution limits will increase to $3,250 for an individual and $6,450 for a family. Participants age 55 and over may contribute an additional $1,000 annually.
Please note that to be eligible for participation in the Health Savings Account, team members must be enrolled in the Lumenos HDHP and have no other health insurance, including Medicare. Also, this Health Savings Account is different from the Flexible Spending Account.
Product enhancements for the ACS|BNY Mellon HSA Solution ("The HSA Solution")
- Second Debit Card - A second debit card is available to you at no charge. To request the second card, log on to the Web and navigate to the "Account Holder Services" and then select "DEBIT CARD". Only you may request an additional card.
- Mobile access - Access HSA account balances and transaction information from your mobile or smart phones. Check HSA account balance on-the-go as well as make changes to your account profiles (for example mailing addresses and phone numbers). Please note: you will need a security code for first time logon using a mobile device but the account password remains the same.
- Direct Pay HSA fund transfers - Reimburse yourself directly for qualified out-of-pocket expenses by transferring funds from your HSA account to a personal checking or savings account online. In addition, new account-to-account transfer capabilities allow funds to be deposited into HSAs from personal accounts. Learn more on the "Direct Pay HSA" tab.
- Investment threshold - Begin investing when your HSA checking account balance reaches $1,000 — this provides the opportunity to set up an HSA Solution Investment Account and begin to diversify accumulated HSA savings into a wide selection of mutual funds even sooner. If you currently have an automatic investment set up, it may be impacted by this change.
If you have questions please contact The HSA Solution Contact Center at the number listed on your account statement.