Health and Prescription Plans
Riverside offers health insurance coverage to eligible team members and their eligible family members using pre-tax dollars. You and Riverside share in the cost of the coverage.Health plan changes for 2014
Riverside will continue the Riverside CareAdvantage PPO and the Lumenos High-Deductible Health Plan. We will no longer be offering the Anthem HealthKeepers 25/30 HMO.
- The PPO deductibles are increasing from $0 to $500/$1,000 for both the Riverside Platinum tier and the Non-RHS In-Network tier
- Riverside Platinum Network employee coinsurance is decreasing from 20% to 10%.
- The out-of-pocket limits are increasing from $3,500/$7,000 to $4,000/$8,000.
Lumenos High-Deductible Health Plan
The Lumenos High Deductible Health plan will remain the same, with no changes in 2014.
Health insurance rates
Rate information for 2014 will be available through Lawson Employee Self Service-Benefits. You can view them by logging in to the system. Click the blue Benefits heading. Click 2014 Rate Information to pull up a document with the rates.
The spousal surcharge is an additional premium that will apply when your spouse works full-time and has access to group health coverage from his or her employer but elects to decline that coverage, using Riverside's health plan instead. The 2014 spousal surcharge will increase to $200 per month or approximately $92.31 per pay period.
Prescription drug changes for 2014
Pharmacy benefits for the Riverside CareAdvantage PPO will no longer be administered by Envision RX Options. The new Premier Pharmacy Program will be administered by MedImpact starting in 2014.
Pharmacy benefits for the Lumenos High Deductible Health Plan will continue to be administered by Express Scripts.
Riverside Care Advantage Partner 340(b) Specialty Drug Program:
Riverside Pharmacy Services is teaming with Premier/MedImpact to continue bringing our PPO health plan participants the Riverside CareAdvantage Partner Program, an important enhancement to our prescription drug coverage. This program allows participants and their covered dependents to access the same specialty maintenance medications that they are currently taking while eliminating the co-payment! These medications typically cost more than $1,000 per month and include medications like enzyme replacement therapy.
- Specialty drug users will be required to use Riverside Pharmacy Services for their specialty drug needs except for those drugs that cannot be purchased by Riverside Pharmacy Services.
- Here is how participants are identified for this program: Premier/MedImpact, Riverside's pharmacy benefit manager, reviews drug utilization to identify potential program candidates on a monthly basis. The list of potential candidates is passed to Riverside Total Rewards/Benefits Services. Benefits Services makes an initial call to introduce the program to any new candidates and sends the program consent form for the candidate's signature. The names of program enrollees are passed to Premier/MedImpact for purposes of program and claims administration.
Lower rates for a Healthy Lifestyle
You can save up to $750 off your insurance premiums by enrolling in My Healthy Lifestyle.To be considered for the savings, you must complete your wellness exam by Nov. 30. Click here to learn more.
- Health Plans - Frequently Asked Questions
- Find an Anthem Provider: Use the Anthem Provider Finder to search Anthem In-Network providers in Virginia, including Riverside Medical Group providers. Visit www.Anthem.com to search for Anthem Providers.
- Find a Riverside Medical Group Provider
- myHealth eLink - This highly secure, web-based information system helps you communicate with your Riverside Medical Group physician team.
- My Health Advocate offers many services to plan participants, including wellness coaching and health advocacy.
Riverside Total Rewards/Benefit Services
12420 Warwick Boulevard
Building 6, Suite 6B
Newport News, VA 23606