In 2011, Riverside introduced the CareAdvantage PPO, a health plan that uses the Riverside network of providers and facilities to offer participants a higher level of benefits and physician partnership when using Riverside providers and facilities.
- View 2013 Medical Plan Highlights
- View 2013 Anthem Coverage Details
- View 2013 Summary of Benefits Coverage
Keep in mind the benefits of using the Riverside Platinum Network within the CareAdvantage PPO:
- This network has been enhanced by the addition of non-Riverside Medical Group providers in cases where Riverside does not have a like specialty within a reasonable distance. As requested, we have added partners such as dermatologists.
- The primary care offices of Riverside Medical Group have committed to offering same or next day access for "sick" office visits to members choosing the combination of CareAdvantage PPO plus a Riverside Medical Group provider. Take the results of your Health Risk Assessment with you, and develop any follow up and care plans needed to ensure you have what you need to pursue a healthy lifestyle.
Although your PPO plan has open access to physician services, you will be asked during on-line enrollment to select a Primary Provider who will facilitate your care and help you develop a personal wellness plan. Primary Providers facilitate better access to health care, increase satisfaction with care, and ultimately improve health. You can find a list of Riverside Medical Group Primary Care Providers by clicking on the link below:
- Find a Riverside Medical Group Primary Provider
- View the Non-Riverside Providers in the Riverside Platinum Network
Health Plan Cost Comparisons
These examples of costs under the CareAdvantage PPO and the HealthKeepers HMO 25/30 may help you choose between the two plans for 2013.