Magnolia Manor at The Orchard
Assisted Living that Enhances Independence
Residents of Magnolia Manor enjoy the comfort and independence of their own private apartment without the worry of home upkeep. Three different apartment styles let you choose what best fits your needs:
- Studio apartments
- Deluxe apartments
Each apartment is complete with a kitchenette, private handicap-accessible bath, two spacious closets and an emergency response system that alerts our professional staff 24-hours a day. You can create a cherished environment with your own belongings and personal touches, like potted plants and flowers at your entrance and seasonal wreaths hung on your door.
You'll receive assistance with activities of daily living, if needed, such as dressing, bathing and medication management, as well as transportation to doctor appointments and community events. Internet access can be installed in each apartment so you can stay in touch with family and friends. Those residents who do not have their own computer can access one in the cozy library, just a short walk down the hallway.
Amenities and Services
The amenity-filled lifestyle at Magnolia Manor includes:
- Large fitness center with premiere cardio and resistance machines, exercise classes and massages
- Beauty shop open for appointments and walk-ins
- Community activity area for games and arts and crafts, as well as guest speakers and special events
- Outdoor patios and courtyards accessible from all common areas
- The Apple Tree dining room with screened-in dining patio overlooking a grassy courtyard
- Fully equipped Country Kitchen where residents and their loved ones can cook and entertain
- Onsite medical offices offering appointment-based specialty services, such as podiatry and psychological services
With a bustling social calendar, the hardest part of your day may be deciding what to do. A full variety of life-enriching programs and exciting events keeps residents active, entertained and engaged. One day you might grab lunch downtown or play an interactive video game in the library. The next day, you can catch a movie with friends. No matter what your interests are—or if you're looking for a new hobby—there's a class, outing or event that you're sure to enjoy. Some of our residents' favorite activities include:
- Monthly Wine-N-Cheese Party
- Annual Resident Luncheon prepared by residents in our Country Kitchen
- Church services every Sunday
- Trips to the movie theatre
- Participating in the Resident Council
Let us show you and your loved ones just how easy
it is to call The Orchard home.
Call (804) 313-2400 to schedule a free visit.