Riverside Continuing Care
Care Residences (Convalescent Care):
-The Gardens at Warwick Forest
-Riverside Rehabilitation Center at Hampton
-RCC - Mathews
-RCC - Saluda
-RCC - West Point
-RCC - Smithfield
-The Orchard (Dogwood Manor)
-Convalescent Center at Patriots Colony
-Sanders Health Care Center
-Riverside Shore Rehabilitation Center
"As I age, I will control my destiny
in a place of my choosing."
When you turn to Riverside for continuing care, you'll not only receive world class care and services, you'll also gain a partner that has the experience and knowledge to help guide you to the products, services and resources that will help you make the most informed decision.
Riverside Health System remains the area's largest provider of services for older adults. Our continuing care centers combine innovative health care strategies with compassionate support from professionals who seem more like family than you would ever expect. As a physician-led organization, we have more doctors and medical professionals providing hands-on care than any other area provider.
Plus, we offer the countless amenities, great dining and opportunities for enrichment that your loved one deserves.
Whether you need short-term rehabilitation after a knee replacement or exceptional 24-hour nursing care, Riverside will provide the helping hand you're looking for. All locations offer the supervision of a board-certified medical director. The major services found in many of our rehabilitation and care centers include:
- Rehabilitation Services for short-term inpatient rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury
- Assisted Living for independent adults who need assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-Hour Nursing Care for individuals who need around the clock support
- Memory Care offering specialized services and secure residences for those experiencing memory impairment
- Respite Care (based on availability) in one of our continuing care and rehabilitation centers for short-term stays while caregivers are on vacation or unavailable