Dogwood Manor at The Orchard
Nursing Care Motivated by Compassion
Our licensed nurses and caring staff develop and nurture relationships with the residents of Dogwood Manor while providing 24-hour support for significant medical needs. Your loved one will receive exceptional medical care that allows them to age with dignity and keeps their individual needs in mind.
Whether your loved ones have made their home here for months or years, you can be sure they will receive exceptional medical care that ensures they age with dignity and keeps their individual needs in mind. Each private and semi-private room comes tastefully furnished with a private, handicap-accessible bath.
Amenities and Services
Your loved one will enjoy amenities such as:
- Ongoing hands-on restorative therapy to maintain residents' functional skills
- Full activities calendar allowing residents to socialize with others having similar interests
- Large, open dining hall with fireplace and screened-in dining patio
- Access to all health and wellness activities at Magnolia Manor, including the fitness center, exercise classes, massages and onsite appointment-based medical services
- Beauty Shop open for appointments and walk-ins
There are also year-round opportunities for your loved one to socialize and participate in a variety of engaging activities at Dogwood Manor and at the neighboring community of Magnolia Manor. Your loved one can participate in events such as:
- The Annual Holiday Dinner, attended by friends and families of residents
- The Resident Luncheon, prepared by residents in Magnolia Manor's Country Kitchen
- Daily social activities, such as games and puzzles
- Community events, such as fairs and festivals
Come see for yourself why so many families have chosen The Orchard for their loved ones. Call (804) 313-2400 today to schedule a free tour.