Riverside Nursing Careers
At Riverside, nurses participate in a shared governance structure that gives us a loud and clear voice. Committees of nurses influence decisions concerning clinical practice, education and research, tools and technology, quality and service, work culture and communication and finance.
- Terris Kennedy, Chief Nursing Officer, RHS
- Steve Beebe, Nurse Leader at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Amonie Ankrah, Nursing Information Systems
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefits package, Riverside offers:
- Hundreds of career roles with easy transition and movement across the health-care system.
- Flexible schedules in a team setting.
- Scholarships through the Riverside Health System Foundation.
- Riverside "Clinical Ladder Program" with four levels of achievement that recognize clinical experience and achievement.
- Staff development education, including beginner and advanced critical-care courses and an operating room clinical internship.
- Tuition reimbursement for full and part-time educational assistance.
- Electronic learning.
- Child care at affordable rates.
Join our Riverside family
If you are a nurse looking for the best professional environment possible, you belong at Riverside. Visit our employment center to search and apply for jobs online.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 534-JOBS (5627) or (866) 929-9905.