Nurse Leaders at Riverside
Wanted: nursing leaders to inspire others
Were you born to lead, destined to inspire others to go beyond their basic call of duty while you work toward a common goal?
If the answer is yes, you belong at Riverside where nursing leadership is all about enhanced patient care, strong communication and team work.
All nurse leaders at Riverside have similar personal qualities, including integrity, courage and initiative. They handle stress, think critically, integrate new ideas quickly, promote a nurturing, flexible workplace, communicate in a caring way and help coworkers be all they can be.
They are not afraid to take risks, but they are not reckless. They see the future and head that way, coaching coworkers to do the same.
- Steve Beebe, Nurse Leader at RWRH
- Debbie Campbell, Director of Nursing
At Riverside, we are looking for nurse leaders who are:
- Experienced with leadership and management skills.
- Passionate about quality patient care.
- Organized, detailed and decisive.
- Focused on empowering and inspiring others.
- Proficient on the computer.
- Good at listening, communicating and team building.
- Adept at handling multiple tasks.
Ready to lead? Contact the Talent Recruitment Center at (757) 534-JOBS (5627) or toll free 866-929-9905.