Nursing in Lifelong Health
Our lifelong health nurses and nursing assistants nurture healthy aging adults.
At Riverside, the vision for our Lifelong Health and Aging Related Services is "As I age, I will control my destiny in a place of my choosing." Our nurses enable an aging population to do just that.
Riverside prides itself on a wide selection of services and facilities that help seniors flourish in a caring, compassionate environment, whether it's at a wellness and fitness center, retirement community, assisted-living residence, rehabilitation site, convalescent or memory care setting, adult day services or hospice.
Lifelong Health programs
Riverside is proud to have many unique programs for older adults, including:
- The Center for Excellence in Aging and Geriatric Health in Williamsburg, where older adults can go through a specialized geriatric assessment clinic that provides a helpful report for each patient's primary physician in addition to clinical trial opportunities that evaluate new treatment methods. Medical devices and medications are also available to qualifying seniors.
- Three continuing care retirement communities that provide independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation and nursing care in a single setting.
- Senior Perspectives, where a therapeutic day program on the Eastern Shore is helping older adults cope with the challenges that can accompany aging. A caring, professional staff works with older adults through group therapy, individual therapy and other activities.
- Adult Day Services and the Starlight Program where families can get respite care for family members who need a safe, supervised environment in which to socialize and relax.
- Specialized memory care services and secure residences for patients experiencing memory impairment.
- Senior Care Navigation service that provides information and referral coordination based on specific needs including medical care, living arrangements and physical and mental wellness.
Riverside Lifelong Health nurses and certified nursing assistants
At Riverside, we are looking for lifelong care nurses and CNAs who are:
- Friendly and helpful.
- Good at interacting with an older adult population.
- Caring and positive.
- Skilled in geriatric health needs and care.
- Family oriented.
Join our Riverside family - Apply today
If you are a nurse or CNA looking for the best professional environment possible in a lifelong care environment, you belong at Riverside. Visit our employment center to search and apply for jobs online.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 534-JOBS (5627) or (866) 929-9905.