Nursing at the Riverside Behavioral Health Center
At Riverside Behavioral Health Center, lives are saved, not with doctors administering stitches or corrective surgery, but with mental health professionals passionate about the power of behavioral healing.
Located on 11 acres in Hampton, the 147-bed facility focuses on psychiatric and chemical dependency services for children, adolescents and adults.
- Our inpatient adult services help people 18 years and older with psychiatric, emotional and/or substance-abuse problems. Holistic approaches are used with reality group therapy, medication education, personalized goals, relaxation techniques and art and recreational activities.
- Our inpatient child and adolescent unit offers short-term, acute-care services to help children ages 6-17 who are experiencing emotional, psychological and behavioral problems. Parents are involved in this family-focused program.
- Residential services are structured in a home-like environment.
- Outpatient services are conducted on campus with little disruption to school, work and home life.
- Always in search of the newest and best treatments for mental health conditions, the behavioral center now uses Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for treatment-resistant depression.
Behavioral Health Nurses
At the Riverside Behavioral Health Center, we look for nurses who are:
- Experienced in psychiatric assessment, planning, evaluation and care.
- Caring, compassionate and concerned.
- Skilled at problem solving and critical thinking.
- Proficient in using a computer.
Find out more about Riverside Behavioral Health services.
Join our Riverside family. Apply now
If helping people with behavioral health conditions is your calling, we want to talk to you about joining the team at Riverside Behavior Health Center. Visit our employment center to search and apply for jobs online. Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call (757) 534-JOBS (5627) or (866) 929-9905.