How Your Company Can Be Part of the Riverside Dollar$mart Program
The Riverside Dollar$mart Discount Program promotes your business to over 8,000 Riverside employees and encourages them to buy from you! We invite you to add your business to our list of participants. Simply read our Guidelines and complete the Business Participation Form. If you’d like to provide your company logo in eps or jpg format, we’ll include it on our DollarSmart web site and other promotional materials.
Guidelines for Participating Businesses
We invite companies to participate in the Riverside Dollar$mart Discount Program. Here you’ll find an overview of Riverside Health System’s expectations of your business as a participant in the Riverside Dollar$mart Program.
- Your business agrees to participate on an ongoing basis unless you notify us by telephone, letter or email.
- Riverside team members simply show their Riverside ID badges in order to receive the discount or special offer. In cases where there is no face-to-face purchase, such as by telephone or web site, the team member can simply state that he/she is a Riverside employee at the time the order is placed.
- Your business will not require that the team member bring a coupon or ad in order to receive the discount or special offer.
- We will allow seasonal offers and special promotions. If your discount is for a limited time, the time period must be clearly stated.
- The discount or special offer for Riverside team members should be more than what you already offer to the general public.
- Your business should have a current business license. We reserve the option to confirm the status of your business license and check your status with the Better Business Bureau.
- You agree to notify us of changes to your participation information including discount
levels, locations or contact information. You also agree to notify us if you no longer want to participate in the discount program.
- We reserve the right to discontinue your participation if your business does not follow