The Doctor Is In
Missed your "appointment" with The Doctor Is In lecture series this month?
One hour discussions. Lifelong benefits.
Wednesday, May 29
at 9:00 a.m.
Patrick Henry Mall,
Doctors Livingstone and Leesch will talk on:
"Get Smart about Stroke: The Latest on Stroke Prevention and Treatment"
Riverside Medical Group's free lecture series is serving up valuable health information in the food court at the Patrick Henry Mall, on the last Wednesday of each month. And the May 29th The Doctor Is In is no exception. Don't miss the chance to hear board-certified neurologist John Livingstone and neurointerventionalist Wolfgang Leesch talk about the latest information on stroke and other neurovascular conditions including:
- When every second counts: why stroke is a medical emergency
- Neurointervention: New hope and new treatments for stroke
- Why a comprehensive stroke center offers more options
- Personal risk factors – what you can control and what you can't
- Minimally invasive procedures performed inside the blood vessel
The discussion is free, the coffee is free and it's a great opportunity to bring a friend, family member or neighbor and learn more about stroke. For more information, call (757) 875-7880 or go to riversidehealthdiscussions.com.
That's A Fact:
80% of strokes are preventable.