The Doctor Is In (Peninsula)
One hour discussions. Lifelong benefits.
Wednesday, October 28, 9 a.m.
A Riverside Medical Group Physician will discuss:
"What are you forgetting? An Update about Memory Loss."
This free series continues with a discussion about the latest information on memory loss including:
- What is "normal" regarding memory loss
- Personal risk factors - what you can control and what you can't
- What are the latest treatment options
- Are there lifestyle changes that can help prevent memory related diseases?
The discussion is free, the coffee is free and it's a great opportunity to bring a friend, family member or neighbor and learn more about memory loss and advanced treatments that improve lives of those with this disease. For more information, call 757-875-7880
Patrick Henry Mall, Food Court
12300 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, VA 23602
The Doctor is In, Riverside's popular lecture series in Newport News, offers informative discussions on a wide range of health topics for people of all ages. This is the final lecture for 2015. These lectures will continue beginning in February 2016 on the last Wednesday of the month as well as in April, June, August and October.
Check back here to find out the next topic or sign up for monthly email notifications of The Doctor Is In topics by going to www.riversidehealthdiscussions.com.
Upcoming The Doctor Is In Williamsburg: Focus on Active Living Lectures
- Wednesday, October 7, Dr. Catherine Lintzenich will talk on "Treatment of Voice Disorders."
- Wednesday, October 21, Dr. Doris Quintana will talk on "The Surgeon's Role in Breast Cancer."
- Wednesday, November 11, Dr. Ananthram will talk on "Keys to a Healthier Heart: Good Nutrition, Weight Control and Exercise."