The Doctor Is In
Missed your "appointment" with The Doctor Is In lecture series this month?
One hour discussions. Lifelong benefits.
at 9 a.m.
Patrick Henry Mall,
12300 Jefferson Avenue
Claude A. Hawkins, MD
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Riverside Medical Group
Dr. Hawkins will talk on: A Look at Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery.
Riverside Medical Group's free lecture series is serving up valuable health information in the food court at the Patrick Henry Mall, on the last Wednesday of the month. And the October 29th The Doctor Is In is no exception. Find out more about what highly-individualized reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery can achieve from board-certified plastic surgeon and fellowship-trained breast reconstructive specialist Claude Hawkins, MD, who will touch on a range of topics including:
- Why plastic surgery takes a personalized, one-size-fits-one approach
- Options for post-mastectomy breast reconstruction
- Realistic expectations about before and after
- Reshaping the body after extensive weight loss
- A brief look at other reconstructive and aesthetic procedures including skin cancer, abdominal wall reconstruction, and eyelid surgery
- The impact of a positive outlook on plastic surgery procedures
The discussion is free, the coffee is free and it's a great opportunity to bring a friend, family member or neighbor and learn more about reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. For more information, call 757-875-7880 or go to riversidehealthdiscussions.com.
The Doctor Is In … will be out until the New Year.
These interesting, valuable and free discussions will be taking a holiday season break through November and December before coming back strong in the New Year.
Upcoming The Doctor Is In Williamsburg: Focus on Active Living Lectures
Wednesday, November 12, 6:30 p.m.
Dr. Catherine Lintzenich will talk on: How Your Throat Connects: Voice Swallowing and Silent Reflux.
Wednesday, December 10, 6:30 p.m.
Dr. John McGee will talk on: Moving Free and Easy: An Update on Joint Health.